CHARACTERISTICS - ACTION :
Keraoil - K21 is restructuring oil made of elective substances with a high nourishing power. Its keratinising-effect active principles are effective against stress and have proved to be the ideal solution for the hair which has become devitalised and buildless as a consequence of aggressive treatments (perms, streakings, dyes, bleachings).
Such effect, along with a beneficent nourishing action, makes hair soft and shiny, restoring their build and making settings by comb and hairdryer easier.
INDICATIONS - USE :
Keraoil - K21 finds its best application on treated hair, in order to re-establish its natural physiological balance as well as that of the scalp, restoring the hair tone and density.
Apply evenly on wet hair and leave on for some minutes, then drench with lukewarm water to rinse and begin the hairstyle.
To obtain an optimal hair-restructuring action, we advise to use the product in combination with 113 as follows:
- Mix an equal dose of each product; such emulsion will have to be applied on the hair lock by lock; then wrap the hair up by a cellophane film, instead of such operation you can use a heat diffuser;
- Leave on for about 10 minutes, then add some water and emulsify well, massaging the scalp too;
- Pass a comb along the length of the hair and drench with water to rinse.
- Do not use any shampoo! (the product is self-washing).
- Peg-40 Hydrogenated castor oil
- Peg-7 glyceryl cocoate
- Humulus lupulus
- Thymus vulgaris
- Ethyl linoleate
- Ethyl linolenate
- Polyquaternium- 10
- Propylene glycol
- Piroctone olamine
- Propyl paraben
- Sorbic acid
- Undecylenic acid
| Send an e-mail for any question